Write rightly to acheive goals of your life!

Learn how to write in right way and enhance your writing skills.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Writing Inspirations


Successful people are always “My Inspiration”! To me the definition of success not come up with wealth and fame…anything that serve or help anyone even sometimes just wipe-up a single tear from someone’s eye and make him smile is enough for me.


Read carefully the beautiful quotations of famous people there are few tips hidden in it, try to find and one day success will follow you!

• "For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." Ernest Hemingway
• "To me the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the music the words make." Truman Capote

• "I write for the same reason I breathe- because if I didn't, I would die." Isaac Asimov

• "You must write for children the same way you write for adults, only better" Maxim Gorky

Famous personalities expressed their feeling about writing but I am bit curious to discover word “Creative” with “Writing”! Actually the idea of Writing Creative Writing drives from;


“The history of creative writing goes a long way. It all started in a simple form of storytelling, which is the ancient art of conveying events in words, images, and sounds, often by improvisation or embellishment.

But then, with the advancement of technology, came writing. And soon, storytellers began carving, scratching, painting, printing, or inking their stories onto wood or bamboo, ivory and other bones, pottery, clay tablets, stone, palm-leaf books, skins (parchment), bark cloth, paper, silk, canvas and other textiles”.

Reference: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1420468-History-of-Creative-Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment